Global ERM Best Practices Webinar III
December 1, 2009
Times vary by location. Program runs for 18 hours to allow for daytime viewing in all locations.
This webcast takes place via the Internet. At your location.
Speakers from Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific areas.
ERM is a unique field that is developing in all parts of the world at more or less the same time; therefore it is a new practice area where a global actuarial community of practitioners is developing. The webcast includes speakers from Europe and Asia/Pacific, as well as the Americas, and allows risk officers to share emerging risk management practices across different geographical regions.
The objective of this webcast is to provide the global actuarial community with new and emerging enterprise risk management (ERM) practices from different geographical regions. This webcast will include speakers from Asia/Pacific, Europe and the Americas offering insight into ERM best practices.
The webcast objectives
- Disseminating and promoting global ERM best practices to the actuarial community
- Offering accessible information about ERM to actuaries
- Facilitating the discussion of practical and theoretical ERM issue and possible solutions
- Promoting global standards of best practices in ERM
Who Should Attend
- Actuaries who are currently practicing in the ERM area within Insurers or consultancies and
- Actuaries and actuarial students who wish to get exposed to ERM practices so they can participate in ERM programs at insurers in the future
- Other nonactuarial risk officer
Session Description in Comment to this post.
Speakers will be posted when available.